Expectations - Page 4 - Can-AM DS450 Forum - DS-450Central Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 09:59 PM

Well said TPR
I am going with my dealer to the dealer demo and ride it. He is offering me a heck of a deal. Better than what I paid for my YFZ a year ago. I paid 6849 he is bettering that by 400
First thing I would want to do is lower it an inch or two. Then I would put some XC tires on it. I would want Hipers all the way around. I would want the same chain and rotor guard I have from GT Thunder. I would want a Precision Racing dampner. I would want some kind of bumper for it and some armor for the underbelly. I would want some nerfs and heel guards.
Due to sound issues here, I would hope a stock pipe would be plenty through the woods.
Since it's EFI, I imagine there will be some sort of "cherry bomb" following it's release
If that wasn't an issue, I'd pipe it for sure.
I'd remove the lights and line up :)
For those of you who say it is ugly, look at the picture of the rear. That looks pretty cool and that will be about all you see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Well said TPR
I am going with my dealer to the dealer demo and ride it. He is offering me a heck of a deal. Better than what I paid for my YFZ a year ago. I paid 6849 he is bettering that by 400
First thing I would want to do is lower it an inch or two. Then I would put some XC tires on it. I would want Hipers all the way around. I would want the same chain and rotor guard I have from GT Thunder. I would want a Precision Racing dampner. I would want some kind of bumper for it and some armor for the underbelly. I would want some nerfs and heel guards.
Due to sound issues here, I would hope a stock pipe would be plenty through the woods.
Since it's EFI, I imagine there will be some sort of "cherry bomb" following it's release
If that wasn't an issue, I'd pipe it for sure.
I'd remove the lights and line up :)
For those of you who say it is ugly, look at the picture of the rear. That looks pretty cool and that will be about all you see.
**** straight I agree.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-AM DS450 Forum - DS-450Central Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page