Soo...Um....Whens the first one coming? - Page 2 - Can-AM DS450 Forum - DS-450Central Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 11:10 PM

Quote:
i will let you all in a little secret, i have my x package ds 450 but i live on the other side of the world. production started early oct and as they have promised many of times that they would be soon ready for release. i got mine in early nov with the thoughts of it being realeased a week after that. normal public is still waiting and we are expecting late november for my country to go on sale to the general public. we are pretty lucky to get them as we pulled strings to get them racing for series wrap up of racing. thats all the info i can give but just be patient and it will come. as soon as i can i will let you know more.
Lucky. How do you like it??

Im hearing Dec now...... So we'll see.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 09:51 PM

hmmm well if they get theres in november we should be getting ours in what... may 2008? Can am needs to hurry the **** up with production.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 02:46 PM

"Was at the dealer this afternoon and asked the dealer, "wheres this 450 at?" He originally said end of August, then September..... and it was ready to ship 3 weeks ago. Well, as we stood there talking a delivery truck showed up and guess what was on it...the DS450! Pretty awesome timing on my part!"

the above qoute is from a guy in Dubai UAE. I heard that that 3 wheel thingie is holding up the production line as they are made in the same place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 03:18 PM

they are in ca. at malcom smith last week I saw 3 of them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-AM DS450 Forum - DS-450Central Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page