Cant wait - Can-AM DS450 Forum - DS-450Central Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Cool

i am soo excited for this quad i have already sold my 450r yfz450 and my yz250 to get the DS cant wait!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 11:14 PM

yah i know, i got rid of my yfz to, and have really been gettin the itch to go riding

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 11:23 PM

When is the official release date?I heard July.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 07:09 AM

my dealer is taking deposits with del. set for mid to late july. Can't wait.........
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 10:26 AM

When I talked with a local dealer he said they were coming right after the final reveal. While I might think that as next week, perhaps that's next month in the dealer world.
He also said they'd be selling for full song retail for at least six months to capitalize on all the marketing hype and judging from what I see and read it seems to be working.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 10:45 AM

That is the best marketing campaign I have seen.It is quite alot of hype.It is sales but I think they are genuinely excited about this release.I am hyped about it because it is about time other companies shake up the market.It has been dominated by japan from the begining.It takes 2 countries together to pull this off.I had really hoped that when cannondale built what was then state of the art fuel injected cassete type trans,forward intake that they would take this position and make a change.but they were to expensive and to costly to build here in the U.S. I guess they had there problems to.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 11:31 AM

yah its true, like was said with more competition everyone will have to step up with their quads

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 03:44 PM

Quote:
i am soo excited for this quad i have already sold my 450r yfz450 and my yz250 to get the DS cant wait!!!!
If you sold your YFZ and buying a DS450 why is your name yfz450kid259? lol
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 03:46 PM

basically I can't wait to see what yamaha does with their yfz about 2 years from now... If they don't have any major plans expected for the 08's... I hoping a re-design comes out... There doesn't seem to be a restriction on HP from the factory anymore... competition between the factories ends up being nothing but a win:win situation for us customers...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-AM DS450 Forum - DS-450Central Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page