Ktm 525 - Can-AM DS450 Forum - DS-450Central Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 10:49 PM Thread Starter

It's out.the Ktm that is.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/j...07/100_0510.jpg

metaltech +4" swingarm,marvin shaw hillshooter,vortex ignition,tm design chain slide,nic cycle ported head(scrap now),HPD 558,HPD 460 cams,springs and buckets,triple buff 21"haulers,HPD powermaxx full pipe,also HMF,tusk nerfs,ims custom classic bumper,mrhp Lectron46 mm hv,K&N RX-3800 air filter clamp on, stock gearing,hpd +2" anti-vib stem,pro taper fat bars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 05:26 AM

Send a message via MSN to mxzx440
looks pretty good

2004 Dodge ram SRT-10
1995 Dodge Ram Lowrider
2006 Honda Rancher 350 4X4
2004 Ski-doo MXZX 440
2007 Mastercraft X-2
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

It is a very well built machine.I put my number down for the Ktm and the ds 450 I really expected that the ds to get there first.I could have bought it yesterday.both engines are austrian made.I'm looking forward to seeing the ds.everyone I've talked to about the ds has tried to talk me out of buying it except my wife but she knows very little about either of them . LOL

metaltech +4" swingarm,marvin shaw hillshooter,vortex ignition,tm design chain slide,nic cycle ported head(scrap now),HPD 558,HPD 460 cams,springs and buckets,triple buff 21"haulers,HPD powermaxx full pipe,also HMF,tusk nerfs,ims custom classic bumper,mrhp Lectron46 mm hv,K&N RX-3800 air filter clamp on, stock gearing,hpd +2" anti-vib stem,pro taper fat bars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 01:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to Punk'd
Quote:
It is a very well built machine.I put my number down for the Ktm and the ds 450 I really expected that the ds to get there first.I could have bought it yesterday.both engines are austrian made.I'm looking forward to seeing the ds.everyone I've talked to about the ds has tried to talk me out of buying it except my wife but she knows very little about either of them . LOL

Why are they trying to talk you out of it?

Soon to come DS450!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

verious reasons for not getting a ds but I don't listen well . lol The Ktm engine has been out for a while .there are strokers and big bores in the Ktm hard parts catolog and plenty of builders to make them faster.those are things that will come in time for the ds.I'm sure ron woods will hook it up.
The 525 is a bigger bore witch is a step in the right direction for me as I ride sand and hillshoot more than anything.I am still qiute intirigued by the ds.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-AM DS450 Forum - DS-450Central Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page